Roasted Tomato Soup
Roasted Tomato soup is an American favorite. This recipe is only made better when served with our Kale Grilled Cheese sandwich.
- 5 Large Tomatoes cut into quarters
- 1 Onion cut in 1/2
- 1 Jalapeño peppers cut in half, lengthwise, seeds removed
- 2 Bell peppers seeded, cut into 4 pieces
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Can Tomato paste 6 Ounce
- Olive oil
- 1/4 Tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Dried basil
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- To taste Black pepper
- 2 Cups Vegetable broth
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 Cup Heavy cream
Preheat the oven to 375F and gather your ingredients together.
Place the vegetables on a baking sheet, drizzle olive oil all over them and roast for 25 minutes.
Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until you end up with a smooth puree.
Pour into a pot and heat before serving.
Garnish with Parmesan cheese, fresh ground pepper.