Phyllo Pizza with Kale Pesto and Tomatoes
Looking for an alternative to traditional pizza recipes? This phyllo pizza is easy to make and simply delicious. It is another great way to get greens into your picky eaters.
- 1 Kale Pesto Recipe * See our Lady Moon Farms recipes
- 12 Phyllo sheets
- 1 Cup Parmesan grated
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 Cup Grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 Cup Feta cheese
- 1 Tsp Fresh oregano chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. and chop the oregano.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay two sheets of phyllo dough out onto the paper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the phyllo and spread evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with 2 more sheets of phyllo and repeat this process until there are 6 layers.
- Gently spread the pesto out over the phyllo.
- Top the pizza with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese & fresh oregano.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
* You can use any of our pesto recipes, Dandelion Greens Pesto or Killer Kale Pesto.