Watermelon Fruit Popsicles
Using fresh organic fruit is the best way to make summer snacks. This is a simple way to keep kids of all ages cool. A great casein free alternative to ice creams. Enjoy!
- 3 Cups Watermelon puree You can use honeydew or cantaloupe puree
- 1/2 Cup Fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries chopped
- 1/2 Cup Black Berries
- 2 Kiwi peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Cherries seeded and sliced
- 1 Dozen Popsicle molds
Gather your ingredients together.
Chop up the fruit.
Fill the Popsicle molds with the freshly chopped fruit.
Pour the watermelon puree into each mold filling to the top.
Place in your freezer for 6-8 hours. Run the molds under warm water for a few seconds to release the Popsicle.